Kohls Credit Card
This website is an independant review website. Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the creditcardl.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with creditcardl.com, our reviews, or our websites. They do not sponsor or endorse creditcardl.com.
Kohl's Corporation is a department store chain that is headquartered in Wisconsin. The company is operating around 1,146 stores in 49 states in the U.S. The chain was the 20th largest retailer in the United States in 2013, in terms of revenue. In 2011, Kohl's was the second largest U.S. department store company by retail sales. Kohl’s has also ventured into financial services and now offer their customers with their very own Kohls Credit Card.
Aside from being able to pay directly to Kohl’s with every purchase, there are a lot of benefits and advantages that come along with the Kohl’s credit card. Card holders can immediately save 15% on their next order when they open an account with Kohl’s. Card holders can also avail of extra discounts on everything that Kohl’s has to offer 12 times a year. Card holders can also save as much as an extra 15-30% on all regular merchandise. This includes sales, clearance prices and special events.
Card holders will also receive an itemized, easy to read statements that customers can pay online, or through their card at the official website, Kohls.com. Card holders can save even more as they spend using the card. When a customer spends at least $600 a year on their Kohl's Credit Card, they’ll become a Most Valued Customer (MVC) and they will receive at least 18 exclusive discounts annually. This applies to all stores and locations all over the country.
Additional Benefits with Kohl’s Credit Cards include:
- All Kohl's Credit Card holders will receive additional discounts on their sale prices an additional 12 times a year.
- Kohl's Credit Card customers save on average $120 annually when they drop by and shop at all 12 events.
- Card holders or customers will receive advance notification of Kohl's Charge sales events by mail. They can also receive these notifications by email
- Card holders have access to My Kohl's Charge which provides access to their account balance, free online payments, and monthly statements (if opted out).
- Kohl's can also keep track of purchases for returns without a receipt when there are purchases that are used with the Kohl's Card.
- Card holders also receive a special birthday offer on every birth month. This applies on retail stores and on the online store.
The Kohls Credit Card is designed to make your purchases and transactions beneficial and efficient each time you use your card. If you want to avail of the many rewards and discounts offered by the Kohls Credit Card, then this card is the one for you. Like any credit card, there are initial offerings and introductory prices. These prices are ideal, but they are available only for a limited amount of time. Make sure that you take the time to take a look at these introductory prices and rates as well as their duration with your account.